Wednesday 16 December 2015

Practical- Parcel

In our opening scene we wanted the detective to receive a parcel. The contents of the parcel would then fall onto the floor as shown in our storyboard below.



To make the package I started off with a tissue box.


I then wrapped the box in brown greaseproof paper as I had no brown parcel paper.


The next step was to make a cut in the bottom so that the pictures could fall out. However, we wanted to be able to control when the photos fall out so I added a bit of string to the bottom with a loop to enable us to open and close the flap at the bottom of the box.




To make the parcel seem more realistic I added an address and a printed stamp from the 1950's when lots of film noir's were created. I then added some stamps so that the parcel looked like it had been sent. I created the stamps by drawing them with marker pens.

            

However, we wanted to add titles instead of the address onto the parcel so maybe we could add the titles to the side of the box instead where the sender's address would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment