Thursday 26 November 2015

Practical Task: Storyboard Initial Draft

 After establishing a plot line with my group, we sat and went over every shot we wanted to use and noted them. I used this rough guideline to draw the storyboard. I drew it digitally using a graphics tablet, using blue as I find it easier to draw in than black. I also added in highlights to make note of specific lighting we may require, as appropriate lighting is essential to the film noir genre.

I think this is a good first draft of our storyboard that conveys our plot adequately. It may however, be worth breaking some parts down into more than one panel to get the point across, such as the shot of the detective walking over to the desk which could be split into a drawing of him near the camera and a second drawing of him near the desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment